*do a happy dance*
I realised I have 102 projects on Ravelry, so here, for you knitting folk, is a run-down. End here if you aren’t interested in knitting!
Works in progress
- 1 of these is a long term blanket and unlikely to be finished anytime soon.
- 1 just needs ends sewn in and blocked.
- 1 just needs some embroidery.
- 1 just needs a photo but the yarn isn’t playing nice with the camera.
- only 2 need more knitting done!
Most favourited by others
Most of my projects aresn’t favourited by more than 1 person, if at all, so special mention to the following:
- Cat Pyramid: Made just for the house out of acrylic yarn and from a mochimochiland pattern. Quick to knit and very cute.
- Sheepy Handwarmers: Made for my friend Roz for Christmas 2010, to a pattern of my own.
I’ve a few big plans for knitting for the rest of this year, and I feel like I’ll need to sign up to a few challenges on Ravelry before the year is out – any ideas?